A website is the face of your business on the Internet
You want to make sure that this face shines. Good design is a significant factor in the success of your website. Of course, a well thought-out concept is another part of arousing interest in the visitor. Professional website design reflects the “face” of the company and therefore it is important that your online look in the logo, color, and font adapts to their corporate identity, which is the foundation of any project.
The slogan ” breaking new ground” means that with good design as your partner you get presented your online presence through a professional content management system, which brings significant benefits to your business, and you or someone in charge can comfortably do the updating of the homepage themselves constantly commission an agency for changes in content for which regular costs arise.
For the CMS, we use an already developed and proven framework. This includes the standard features needed for operation. This basic system is then extended by the functions you require. Unfortunately, we can not present a special concept to you here because every company has its own wishes and requirements.
The project process:
1. Contact: You have an idea, you are planning a new internet project, an extension or you are thinking of updating your existing page. You can easily fill in your wishes and ideas via our inquiry form, or send us an e-mail or contact us by phone directly with artists design. Information on the scope, the planned navigation structure (like in Word or Excel) and, if possible, concrete design/function concepts (like reference pages that you personally like) would be helpful.
2. Planning: On the basis of your supplied data, we can present you a rough planning with an overview of the individual costs. Often, flat rates are preferred here, because as a customer you know, as opposed to hourly rates, which expenses will be charged to you. We’re not a big agency with dozens of developers or programmers, but we’re reliable, straightforward, and have clear and fair prices for you.
3. The idea of the concept: If you agree with the offer, you can get right down to the “canned”. In order to further clarify your ideas, we need from your materials, such as a logo of the company, if possible, more industry graphics and certain content specifications for the subsequent website. If own picture material is missing, so offers our photo service. We come to you with our equipment and create high-quality photos of your company, your activities, bosses, personnel. This makes a homepage more personal for your customers.
4. The page view: The first draft of your finished website will be published on the internet, but not yet available to the public. You can, however, follow the changes at any time. The content, the layout of the graphics, etc. can be discussed more directly and updated as needed. When everything is completed to your satisfaction, you authorize the release of the pages for the Internet.
5. The “Tag Online”: After receiving your approval, we will publish your pages for public access on the World Wide Web – you are online. Congratulations!
6. Further optional steps: Now your homepage should be advertised. Be it through your own business cards, flyers or other marketing tools. Another tool today is social media. Talk about it, post your new project on Facebook, or ask your partners and colleagues to link your homepage. It would be helpful here to create a “Facebook page” parallel to the extensive homepage. This will also show you the interest in the new media and appeal to the widest possible audience. Let us advise you, we also offer you competent help.
A corporate website should not only provide its target groups with information but also with services, such as illustrative product presentations with professionally created images, special product search engines, and clearly arranged price lists. Interested parties also expect a quick and comprehensive response to inquiries. Here a company should take every contact seriously: behind it could be the next customer, business partner or colleague. Incidentally, companies should also respond to customer criticism seriously.
The contents of a corporate website must be prepared online. In no case may texts, pictures or graphics be taken unprocessed from printed brochures and annual reports. Online texts read differently than printed contributions. On the Web, texts are not read word for word, but rather flown over and “scanned” on prominent points such as highlighting, paragraphs or bullet points.
1800seo is a Miami SEO expert dedicated to help business to grow their online presence. https://1800seo.com You can learn more about our work visit our website. SEO expert Miami
site optimization, SEO consultant, professional website consultant